Hi, I'm the Super Soccer Man.This blog is for Soccer Mania. Especially for my favourite club camphion in the world. So, please enjoy with me!!!

Best Price

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Carlos Teves


Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson could not hide amazed to Carlos Tevez. Tevez became stars victory over the host United 2-1 Wigan, he prints the first United goal after behind.
Sir Alex will not guarantee any problems during the negotiations between the club and Tevez.
Problem may appear when nego occurred between MU and third-party owner of Tevez, Media Sports Investments (MSI), led by Kia Joorabchian that. "He knows I want it to last. I was talking to him. David Gill also met several times with it," Fergie go. "We hope to be able to meet demand.
I said that the situation is not changed. We do not nego with a club. Carlos itself is okay, and he get a good offer," continued Ferguson. Two-year loan in the United Tevez out this end of the season. The Red Devils are still quite objections issued 22 million pounds for Tevez as requested MSI.
Will the stars Teves still glisten in front of the MU season berth in the club or the other I hope to get successfully MU akan Teves again.

1 komentar:

mohdisa said...

Can, you add my link first. I will add ur link back.