Hi, I'm the Super Soccer Man.This blog is for Soccer Mania. Especially for my favourite club camphion in the world. So, please enjoy with me!!!

Best Price

Monday, June 8, 2009

Friendship match


Upcoming month of July my favorite club Manchester United will pay a visit to Indonesia to do the play-Indonesia friendship with the All Star is a combination of various club super league of Indonesia.

Not only the fans that are waiting the arrival of the Manchester United players and even the famous soccer players in the fight for Indonesia can be squad friendship later in the match.

Even the committee to be able to select players that anyone can be derived in this rivalry to create a sms poll intended to encompass the most votes any interest according to people who have the right to compete in the fight friendship.

This indicates that the Manchester United Premier Club is a league that is tune in my country Indonesia is even to get the ticket and the message they willing to pay the relatively expensive ticket for a football show in the country for me "Extraordinary" to Manchester United

0 komentar: